According to the report, our country currently has 291 industrial zones in operation, which has opened up many opportunities for foreign investors to pour money into the industrial zone in Vietnam to promote the progress of economic development after a long period of “hibernation” caused by the epidemic.
Vietnam’s industrial parks race to attract FDI
According to the report of Deputy Minister of Planning and Investment Tran Quoc Phuong, in the processing and manufacturing sectors alone, FDI in Vietnam’s industrial zones accounts for about 70–80% of the total FDI in the country. Industrial zones have become the key to attracting the investment capital of many large corporations in the world: Samsung, LG, Canon, VSIP, Foxconn,…
Currently, the whole country has 292 industrial zones in operation, of which Binh Duong is a province with a concentrated industrial park in Vietnam with a total area of 12,721 ha and 29 industrial zones in operation, accounting for about 10% of the total IP area in the southern region. Binh Duong industrial zones have the highest occupancy rate of 95% in the country.
Many industrial zones have implemented expansion policies to attract substantial investment capital. Typically, Hai Phong has expanded and built industrial zones to reach 12–15 billion USD of FDI in 2020–2025. Furthermore, the provinces of Hai Duong, Long An, Vinh Phuc, and others encourage the expansion of industrial land funds to attract FDI inflows.
Influenced by Revolution 4.0, Resolution XIII of the Party approved the vision and development orientation until 2045 to accelerate the industrialization and modernization of the country. By 2025, the GDP share of the processing and manufacturing industry will reach 50%.
Summary of the list of the largest industrial zone in Vietnam
In order to help investors easily grasp the market, Savills Vietnam has compiled a list of Vietnamese industrial parks with a reasonable investment orientation.
Large industrial zones in the North Region of Vietnam:
– Phu Nghia Industrial Park
– Yen Binh Industrial Park, Thai Nguyen
– VSIP Bac Ninh Industrial Park
– Yen Phong Industrial Park, Bac Ninh
– Dai Dong Industrial Park, Hoan Son
– Que Vo Industrial Park I, II
– Dai An Industrial Park
– Cong Hoa Industrial Park, Hai Duong
– Dinh Vu Industrial Park, Hai Phong
– Trang Due Industrial Park, Hai Phong
– VSIP Hai Phong Industrial Park
List of Central Region Industrial Zones:
– Bim Son Industrial Park, Thanh Hoa
– Dong Hoi Industrial Park, Nghe An
– Phu Bai Industrial Park, TT Hue
– Tam Hiep Industrial Park, Quang Nam
– Dung Quat Industrial Urban Area, Quang Ngai
– Nhon Hoi A Industrial Park, Binh Dinh
– Son My I Industrial Park, Binh Thuan
List of industrial zones in the South:
– Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park, HCMC
– Tan Phu Trung Industrial Park, HCMC
– Nhon Trach III Industrial Park, Dong Nai
– Ong Keo Industrial Park, Dong Nai
– Giang Dien Industrial Park, Dong Nai
– Long Son Petroleum Industrial Park, Ba Ria – Vung Tau
– Phu My Industrial Park II, III, Ba Ria – Vung Tau
– Cai Mep Industrial Park, Ba Ria – Vung Tau
– My Phuoc Industrial Park 2, 3, Binh Duong
– Bau Bang Industrial Park, Binh Duong
– VSIP Industrial Park I, II, Binh Duong
– Song Than III Industrial Park, Binh Duong
– Phuoc Dong Industrial Park, Tay Ninh
– Thanh Thanh Cong Industrial Park, Tay Ninh
– Thuan Dao Industrial Park, Long An
– Vinh Loc 2 Industrial Park, Long An
– Southeast Asia Industrial Park, Long An
– Tan Duc Industrial Park, Long An
– Long Giang Industrial Park, Tien Giang
– Thot Not 2 Industrial Park, Can Tho
– Nam Can Industrial Park, Ca Mau
CN Savills Real Estate Group, specializing in consulting solutions for leasing land and warehouses in industrial zones in Vietnam
Established in 2017, Savills Vietnam offers a full package of consulting services, including real estate, manufacturing industry, and logistics. Our experts will bring you the best options in Vietnam for: land, factory, manufacturing warehouse in Vietnam’s industrial park, freight, or investment.
With a team of professional consultants to capture market movements digitized by MS Power BI, Savills Vietnam has helped many clients gain insight into the market. Based on the analysis of the location, potential, and valuation, many projects in industrial zones in Vietnam are suitable for many customers.
Savills Vietnam is proud to bring an in-depth consulting process and clear procedures for customers to always feel secure, solve problems about warehouse projects for rent in industrial parks in Vietnam, and ensure the process. exploit and rationally use investment cash flow.
– Vacant area: 76,703m2
– Floor load: 1 ton/m2
– Ceiling Height: 6.5-10m
– Price: Contact Savills
– The whole area: 126,000m2
– Vacant area: 70,388m2
– Price: Contact Savills
– Entire area: 62,144 m2
– Vacant area: 28,000m2
– Load: 2t/m2
– Ceiling Height: 7.5 – 11m
– Price: Contact Savills Vietnam
– The whole area: 25,450m2
– Vacant area: 9,000m2
– Load: 2t/m2
– Ceiling height: 6m
The development of industrial zones has helped the Vietnamese economy open up to welcome new waves of investment from businesses around the world. The policy of expanding concentrated industrial zones has increased the land fund so that investors can easily build good infrastructure, creating the potential to attract corporations to Vietnam to set up production facilities and warehouses.
If you are in need of advice on leasing, buying/selling real estate projects in Vietnam’s industrial zones, please contact us immediately. Mr John Campbell via hotline: 0986.718.337 or Senior staff of Savills Vietnam. The system of solutions for leasing warehouses and factories is diverse in scope and meets the needs of each different production field.
In addition, you can refer to the industrial real estate projects of Savills Industrial here