The need to leasing a medium sized factory in Southeast Asia is a rising trend, as more and more businesses are interested in exploring this highly potential market. Savills Industrial will help you find out more about factory leasing—a great solution that can save money and resources in the long run, allowing you to focus more on business development.
Medium-sized factory: a cost-efficient solution for SMEs
Small-to-medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) typically do not have a lot of capital to start with, and thus will face a great number of challenges during their operation. One of the biggest hurdles for SMEs to overcome is acquiring a medium-sized factory to store their goods and ensure sufficient stock to supply customers and business partners.
Many businesses operating in Southeast Asia have opted to lease medium-sized factories for this purpose, instead of spending resources to build new factories, which can be highly risky. Leasing helps businesses save money, manpower, and other resources but still ensures operational efficiency.
Vietnam has a long coastline and a network of international seaports spanning across the country, with noteworthy ports in HCM City, Hai Phong, Cai Mep, and Da Nang, facilitating trade with other nearby countries.
Other factors, such as Vietnam’s traffic network with expressways connecting the North to the South, and storage spaces near ports, industrial parks, economic centers, etc., are favorable conditions for SMEs to open and expand their businesses.
Important things to note when leasing a medium-sized factory in Vietnam
Factory leasing Vietnam—in order to ensure a stable business operation, SMEs should pay attention to the following four factors, which will help them reduce costs in the long run:
– Favorable location: This is important to ensure that commercial trade and exports to nearby countries can be carried out effectively. For factories and warehouses located near seaports, airports, and expressways, it means that goods transportation time will be shorter.
– Transparent legal procedures: to help avoid legal complications, SMEs need to see a factory’s land use right certification, ownership certification, and other crucial legal documents before leasing it.
– Infrastructure and accompanying services: SMEs should look for a factory with items such as a complete fire protection system, a security system, good infrastructure, elevators, etc. These will help businesses save time and money on furnishing the factory, which will also bring down production costs and selling prices, making their goods more competitive.
– The factory owner’s trustworthiness: This is one of the most important factors to ensure that storage at the leased factory can be carried out smoothly for a long time and that business operations can remain stable. A trustworthy factory owner will offer assistance to businesses on legal matters and procedures quickly and professionally.
Savills Industrial: Supplier of high quality, utilities included medium-sized factories for leasing in Southeast Asia
Southeast Asia is a high potential market for domestic and foreign businesses to expand their trade, and medium-sized factories for storing goods are among the most important factors for a stable business operation.
With 27 years of experience in supplying medium-sized factories for lease in Vietnam, as well as in the field of industrial real estate in many countries across the world, Savills Industrial is proud to be one of the best suppliers of high-quality, modern factories with a wide range of utilities to help businesses begin their operations quickly.
With Savills Vietnam’s experienced consultants, competitive prices, and transparent procedures, you can easily find a suitable factory at a desirable location that suits your budget.
Here are some of Savills’ factory leases in Vietnam:
– Total area: 10.500m²
– Minimum Lease Term: 02 years
– Factory area: 4.960m²
– Floor loading capacity: 1.5 tonnes/m²
– Ceiling height: 12.5m
– Total area: 32.000m²
– Minimum Lease Term: 03 years
– Lease fee: $5.7/m²/quarter
– Floor loading capacity: 2t/m²
– Ceiling height: 7.5m
– Total area: 3.410.000m²
– Minimum Lease Term: 05 years
– Floor loading capacity: 1 ton/m²
– Ceiling height: 6m
– Total area: 132.000m²
– Minimum Lease Term: 05 years
– Lease fee: $5/m²/month
By paying attention to the four factors of location, legality, infrastructure, and the trustworthiness of the factory owner, you can easily be content with the results when you need to leasing a medium sized factory in Southeast Asia without any unnecessary costs to be incurred.
With its vast array of reasonably priced factories and warehouses of many sizes across different provinces, Savills Industrial Vietnam has satisfied and gained the trust of numerous customers over the years. You can look at Savills Industrial Vietnam’s wide selection of factories and warehouses to pick out the best one for you.