Jan 2018 sees the official launch of Savills Industrial Services. The new business will support industrial clients in market entry, portfolio diversification, expansion, acquisition/disposal and strategic leasing.
Jan 2018 sees the official launch of Savills Industrial Services. The new business will support industrial clients in market entry, portfolio diversification, expansion, acquisition/disposal and strategic leasing. This is the latest specialist line in Savills unmatched property offering. Advisory, Residential Sales, Commercial & Residential Leasing, Property Management, Hotels, Research, Valuation, Investment & Brokerage and now Industrial Services will further strengthen Savills position and leadership in Viet Nam.
In 2017, registered FDI in Vietnam rose 44.4%, with 44.2% of total inflows going to manufacturing and processing. Off the back of a successful APEC last year, the government will focus on attracting high-tech and environmentally friendly projects. Investment will be encouraged in renewable energy projects; high-tech agriculture; and smart cities.
Industrial Services will provide solutions for
- Development Consultancy: leading advice for developers and investors.
- Market Research: refined analysis to ensure unknown variables are quantified.
- Landlord Advisory: marketing support and guidance for landlords & developers of industrial projects.
- Tenant Representation: helping align real estate needs with business objectives.
- Valuation: independent and accurate assessments.
- Investment Brokerage: consultancy on investment property acquisition and disposal.
- Sale & Leaseback: free up capital without affecting daily operations.
Savills Vietnam is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. John Campbell as the Senior Consultant for Industrial Services. With a background in integrated facility management (IFM), John will provide well rounded expertise to fully support Savills industrial clients.
Mr Neil MacGregor, Managing Director of Savills Vietnam said: “We’re seeing growing investor interest in the industrial market, directly into industrial zones as well as a rise in those seeking income-producing industrial assets, build-to-suit opportunities and logistics based warehousing opportunities. To support this trend and the wide array of industrial fields, we have brought in specialist ability to serve the very best interest of our clients. This appointment is a strategic move in strengthening Savills industrial team and underlines our dedication to growing a multi-service business in this vibrant and emerging property market.”
For more information, please contact JCampbell@Savills.com.vn.